Last modified: January 6, 2021
Tyme Wear Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website TymeWear.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy describes:
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our customers and website users ("you").
- Describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical or aggregated information including counting the number of visitors to our site; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, making a pre-order or order, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Restrict sales to users within the geographic areas we serve
- Count number of visitors.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not sell ads on this website or share your data with advertisers.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box when you create an account or send a request to email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tyme Wear, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tyme Wear, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to the U.S. or other countries, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as the law in the jurisdiction where you reside. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the country where the information is processed, stored, or transferred.
You are welcome to contact us to obtain further information about Company policies regarding service providers firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your personal information or engaging with the Website, you consent to this transfer, storage, or processing.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can make that choice by checking the relevant box when you set up an account or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the unsubscribe link on the email or send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to emails from the Company directly related to a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transaction or legally required notifications.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Most of your account information comes from and is held by a third-party authentication provider, such as Google, so you will have to contact that provider to review, make changes, or delete that account.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us that we are storing, such as your email address. You may also ask us how we have used or may have used or disclosed your personal information in the last year. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
When the purpose for which we collected your personal information is no longer being served by its retention or retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes, we will delete or deidentify your personal information in our records.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS URL].
Privacy Rights in Foreign Jurisdictions
If the local law of a jurisdiction where we have made this website available provides additional rights regarding our use of your personal information, we will add information in this section.
Note that the definition of “Personal information” as defined in this document may be different than it is in under specific laws in any your jurisdiction, because the term is defined slightly differently in different jurisdictions and in different laws.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All user and transaction data you provide will be encrypted while being transported by us and when stored by us it will be encrypted on secure servers behind firewalls. We review the data security practices of our partners and vendors who may need access to your data. Financial transactions are handled by a third party, Shopify.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Data Breach Notification
In the event that we become aware of unauthorized access by a third party to your personal information we will notify you using the email address we have on record. In addition, we will comply with any other requirements in the jurisdictions where we make the Website available.
To register a complaint or concern, contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line including “Complaint.”
Complaint process. We will consider your complaint and determine whether it requires further investigation. We will notify you of the outcome of this investigation and any subsequent internal investigation. If you remain unsatisfied with the way in which we have handled a privacy issue, you may approach an independent advisor or your government may be able to provide guidance on alternative courses of action which may be available.