- Startup Guides
- Using Tyme Wear Data
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recent Product Updates
- Tyme Wear Links
Can’t connect to my device in Tyme Wear app
There are a few issues that can make it difficult to connect your devices to the Tyme Wear app.
- Always make sure the device is charged, turned on and in range of the app.
- Some devices aren't discoverable until they start broadcasting a signal so put on the HR monitor or start biking so your devices will start broadcasting.
- Make sure that the device is Bluetooth enabled.
- Find out if the device can broadcast a signal to multiple devices or if it's limited to connected to one other device at a time. If your monitor can only connect to a single device, make sure it's been disconnected from other devices before connecting it to the Tyme Wear app.